Wafer Process Systems Inc.
Welcome to WPS Systems Integration
a Leading Supplier of Wet Chemical Process
Equipment to the Semiconductor, MEMS, Photonics, Solar Cell, RFID,
and Flat Panel Display manufacturing industries since 1983
Wafer Process Systems Inc. Model BCD Series, Fully-Automated Bulk Chemical Delivery System
Automated Bulk Chemical Deliver Systems and
Wafer Process Systems Inc. manufactures world class wet process equipment using precision fluid controls and components for
all wet process applications. Applications include bulk chemical, delivery, point of use chemical recirculation and filtration, point
of use chemical metering, and chemical waste recovery. All chemical wetted components are PVDF, PTFE Teflon, PFA Teflon
Bulk Chemical Handling and Fluid Control.
Point of Use Chemical Filtration and Fluid Control.
All PTFE or PFA Teflon Point of Use Chemical Fluid Components.
Standard Safety and Service Features:
- Three year warranty on all system electrical components and DI water components and two year warranty on all
chemical fluid components.
- Emergency power off circuit with remote mushroom kill switch located on front of cabinet and remote lock out tag out
Rotary contact switch electrical power disconnect.
- All UL, CSA or CE listed high voltage electrical components with component level circuit fused circuit protection.
- Photohelic® low exhaust monitor to interface with emergency power off circuit with audible and visual alarm.
- N2 purged electrical control panel enclosure with flow meter and purge pressure interlock to interface with emergency
power off circuit.
- Secondary containment plenum leak detector to interface with emergency power off circuit with audible and visual alarm.
- UL Listed Photo Electronic Smoke Detector located in electrical head case to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- FM Approved Noveon® PVC-C constructed weldment with integral secondary containment plenum.
- Casters and leg levelers for transportation and installation.
- Electrical interlock switch keyed bypass switch to eliminate deactivation during servicing of tool.
- Stainless steel N2 and CDA manifold with high pressure and low pressure regulators with gauges.
- Flow through PFA Teflon DI Water manifold with Flaretek Teflon tube fittings and auto DI water shutoff.
- Removable front or rear access plumbing panels and electrical access panels with interlock switches to interface with
emergency power off circuit.
- Access coded process operation requires Operator ID (Numeric), Recipe Select (Numeric), Product Lot
(Alfa-Numeric), Chemical Data (Manufacturer,
- Data logging of all PLC based controls.
- Microprocessor based Graphical User Interface with real time data acquisition and control.
- FM Approved 304 stainless steel constructed weldment with #4 finished for solvent chemical dispense systems.
- FM Approved 316 stainless steel constructed weldment with mirror polished finished for solvent chemical dispense systems.
- FM Approved CO2 Flame Suppression System with Dual Mode UV/IR flame detectors.