Wafer Process Systems Inc.
Welcome to WPS Systems Integration
a Leading Supplier of Wet Chemical Process
Equipment to the Semiconductor, MEMS, Photonics, Solar Cell, RFID,
and Flat Panel Display manufacturing industries since 1983
Wafer Process Systems Inc. automation concepts which incorporate Dual Axis Linear or Rotary Motion Positioning
Systems in either pneumatic or servo applications provide a wide range of cost effective methods for substrate handling.
Automated Wafer Transfer Systems are designed to accommodate a wide range of substrate sizes ranging from 100 mm to
300mm single or dual wafer cassettes. Systems are available in multi substrate size capabilities which make it ideal for Fab
transitions or for wafer reclaim processes which require various size substrate processing capabilities. The operator interface is
via a touch screen panel which provides full graphical display of all positioning system parameters. The touch screen control
incorporates an alarm status panel which prompts the operator in the event of any alarm conditions and a maintenance screen
which allows maintenance personnel the ability to control all functions manually or in an automatic mode.
Wafer Process Systems Inc. Model WPS-1000-FA-A-2002-3001, Semi-Automated Front and Rear Access Batch Chemical Process System
The Wafer Process Systems Inc. Model WPS-1000-FA-A-2002-3001 incorporates a Linear Servo Positioning Systems
for two process vessel configuration or multiple process vessel configurations. The systems is designed to accommodate dual
100 MM, 150 MM, 200 MM and single 300MM wafer cassette handling to provide broader process capabilities. The positioning
system movement is performed by an independent numerical controller and incorporates interpolated movement for reduced transfer
times and smoother movements.
Wafer Process Systems Inc. Model WPS-700-RA-A-150-200-1, Rear Access Semi-Automated 150 MM Batch Chemical Process System
The Wafer Process Systems Inc. Model WPS-700-RA-A-150-200-1 incorporates Linear Servo Positioning Systems
for two process vessel front to rear configurations which use independent PLC controllers for each process module. All modules
operated independently of each other and are provided with a UPS for additional product safety in the event of power outages.
Operator interface is via a Colored Touch Screen located on front control panel. The PLC based controllers permit both manual
and automated operation of the Servo Positioning System.
Standard Safety and Service Features:
- Three year warranty on all system electrical components and DI water components and two year warranty on all
chemical fluid components.
- Emergency power off circuit with remote mushroom kill switch located on front of cabinet and remote lock out
tag out knife switch electrical power disconnect.
- All UL, CSA or CE listed high voltage electrical components with GCFI power circuit interrupt for all heat load
power circuits and component level circuit fused circuit protection.
- Photohelic® low exhaust monitor with audible and visual alarm to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- N2 purged electrical control panel enclosure with flow meter and purge pressure interlock to interface with
emergency power off circuit.
- Plenum liquid level sensor located in chemical and rinse vessel plenum to interface with emergency power off
circuit with audible and visual alarm.
- UL Listed Photo Electronic Smoke Detector to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- FM Approved Noveon® PVC-C constructed weldment with integral secondary containment plenum.
- Casters and leg levelers for transportation and installation.
- Electrical interlock switch keyed bypass switch to eliminate deactivation during servicing of tool.
- Stainless steel N2 and CDA manifold with high pressure and low pressure regulators with gauges.
- Flow through PFA Teflon DI Water manifold with Flaretek Teflon tube fittings and auto DI water shutoff.
- Removable front or rear access plumbing panels and electrical access panels with interlock switches to interface with
emergency power off circuit.
- Access coded process operation requires Operator ID (Numeric), Recipe Select (Numeric), Product Lot
(Alfa-Numeric), Chemical Data (Manufacturer,
- Data logging of all PLC based controls.
- Microprocessor based Graphical User Interface with real time data acquisition and control.
- Automatic Bulk Chemical Dispense.
- Vertical HEPA or ULPA laminar flow air filtration.
- FM Approved 304 stainless steel constructed weldment with #4 finished and integral secondary containment
- FM Approved 316 stainless steel constructed weldment with mirror polished finished and integral secondary
- FM Approved CO2 Flame Suppression System with Dual Mode UV/IR flame detectors.