Wafer Process Systems Inc.
Welcome to WPS Systems Integration
a Leading Supplier of Wet Chemical Process
Equipment to the Semiconductor, MEMS, Photonics, Solar Cell, RFID,
and Flat Panel Display manufacturing industries since 1983
Model WPS-FA-RA-300 / 450 is Fully-Automated Front and Rear Access Batch
Wet Chemical Process System
Wafer Process Systems Inc. Model WPS-FA-RA-300 / 450, Fully-Automated 300MM / 450MM Front and Rear Access Batch
Chemical Process System with 300MM and 450MM process capability which incorporates Y/Z Linear Servo Positioning Systems
to provide a wide range of movement controls to accommodate various process needs. Systems are designed to accommodate
one each 300MM cassette with twenty five wafers or one each 450MM wafer cassette with thirteen or twenty five wafers to
provide broader process capabilities.
The positioning system movement is performed by an independent numerical controller and incorporates interpolated movement for
reduced transfer times and smoother movements. A three level coded access provides low level access for Fab Process Operator for
wafer processing only using pre-programmed recipes; a medium level access for Fab Process Engineering personnel to edit existing
process recipes and program new recipes and high level access for Equipment Engineering personnel or Fab Supervisors, which
provides full access to all functions of the control system.
The operator interface is via a colored touch screen panel which provides full graphical display of all process parameters. The touch
screen controls incorporate an alarm status panel which prompts the operator in the event of any alarm conditions. A maintenance
screen panel which allows service personnel the ability to control all functions manually and to calibrate temperature indicators and
auto tune all PID software functions. A positioning system maintenance screen panel permits the service personnel to operate the
positioning system both in manual and automated operation modes. The integral database provides the ability to create multiple recipes
and download from process recipe select screen.
The access coded process operation requires Operator ID (Numeric), Recipe Select (Numeric), Product Lot Identification
Chemical Data (Manufacturer,
- Three year warranty on all system electrical components and DI water components and two year warranty on all
chemical fluid components.
- Emergency power off circuit with remote mushroom kill switch located on front of cabinet and remote lock out
tag out knife switch electrical power disconnect.
- All UL, CSA or CE listed high voltage electrical components with GCFI power circuit interrupt for all heat load
power circuits and component level circuit fused circuit protection.
- Photohelic® low exhaust monitor with audible and visual alarm to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- N2 purged electrical control panel enclosure with flow meter and purge pressure interlock to interface with
emergency power off circuit.
- Plenum liquid level sensor located in chemical and rinse vessel plenum to interface with emergency power off
circuit with audible and visual alarm.
- UL Listed Photo Electronic Smoke Detector to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- FM Approved Noveon® PVC-C constructed weldment with integral secondary containment plenum.
- Casters and leg levelers for transportation and installation.
- Electrical interlock switch keyed bypass switch to eliminate deactivation during servicing of tool.
- Stainless steel N2 and CDA manifold with high pressure and low pressure regulators with gauges.
- Flow through PFA Teflon DI Water manifold with Flaretek Teflon tube fittings and auto DI water shutoff.
- Removable rear access plumbing panels and electrical access panels with interlock switches to interface with
emergency power off circuit.